Lg Mexican Ceramic Vase/Jar Museum Quality by Taller Solis Hernandez
Beautiful Museum Quality Mexican Collectible Vase/Vessel
- Tall- 15"
- Wide- 10"
- Opening - 6"
- The vase/vessel was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists family Solis- Hernandez.
- This gorgeous vase was made by using negative painting.
- The top is an orange color which has been incised.
- The vase has been hand burnished.
- The main painting shows a Pre Hispanic man on both sides.
- The vase/vessel has been incised with the name of the of Hernandez-Cano and 1850, the year the family began to make these incredible ceramics.